MP300 C2 Contactless Test Station
The main features of the Contactless Test Station are :
- Ideal tool to perform RF and digital testing based on the proximity and vicinity technologies.
- Compliance checking with ISO 14443 : analog and digital test cases from ISO 10373-6 document are implemented, for both cards (PICC) and terminals (PCD).
- E-passport testing : ICAO layers 1-2 (analog), and layers 3-4 (digital/protocol) test suites are available.
- Testing of NFC devices : ISO 18092 (ECMA 340) compliance checking test cases for both analog (ISO 22536/ECMA 356) and digital (ISO 23917/ECMA 362).
- Presence of an automation software, allowing automatic performing of smartcards, e-Passports and NFC devices testing.
- Compatible with NFC Forum defined test cases.
- Complete toolset, allowing to perform each tests described inside the specifications.
- Performs smartcard/tag as well as reader testing.
- Uses an oscilloscope and a RF amplifier.
- Operates with the MP300 TCL2.
- Generation of comprehensive test reports.
- Supplied with all necessary accessories (antennas, coils, references).
- Operates with brand new MPManager Test Platform.
- Possibility to create customer test cases, and extend Micropross supplies ones.
This tool will typically be used in the following contexts :
- Rf/analog and digital interoperability checking.
- Debug of chip OS.
- Characterisation of smartcards, RFID tags, and readers.
Industrial smart cards reader and tester featuring:
The fastest communication with the smart card
Adaptable to any standard or custom protocol
Enhanced test functions included
Optimised for speed and quality
|Available Tests / Electrical|
|Leakage current measurement||Available contacts : Contact C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C7, C8. Measurement ranges : +/- 5mA, + - 500µA.|
|Open/Short Test||Available contacts : Contact C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8. Forced current : Adjustable between –500µA and 500µA.|
|Parametric tests||Available contacts : Contacts C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C7, C8. Modes available : Force a current, measure a voltage. Force a voltage, measure a current.|
|Personalisation assisted by hardware||Do not lose a microsecond while sending data to the chip thanks to the hardware assisted data sending mechanism.|
|Voltage measurement||Available contacts : Contacts C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C7, C8. Range available : +/- 10V. Modes available : Dynamic mode : we give you an analog like vision of the voltage on the pin you chose from the moment you chose. Static mode : we give you the instant voltage value.|
|Available Tests / Logical|
|Anti tearing test||Simulate the chip's immunity against tearing from the reader.|
|Timing measurement||Measure the chip response to a command.|
|Programmable Parameters / ISO 7816 Communication|
|ISO 7816||ETU width : From 1 to 4096 clock cycles (bit sampling adjustable). BGT, initial ETU width : Adjustable in clock cycles. BWT, CWT, EGT, RGT, WWT : Adjustable in ETUs. Clock stop at high or low state : Adjustable. Clock stop tG and tH timings : Adjustable in clock cycles. Parity control : Can be forced to 0, 1, odd, even. Input parity error checking : Can be disabled. Pull-up resistor : 5kΩ or 22kΩ.|
|Programmable Parameters / Physical|
|Frequency||ISO 7816 clock frequency : 10kHz to 20MHz, ISO 7816 clocy duty cycle : 30% to 70%.|
|Pin states||All pins are independent from each other, and can be separately managed.|
|Voltages||Vcc : 0V to 10V, Vol : 0V to 5V, Voh : 1V to 7V, Vil : 0,2V to 5V, Vih : 1V to 6,8,|
|ISO/IEC 7816-3||T=0 and T=1 protocols : 100% implemented, managed by firmware. Hardware acceleration : Transmission and reception of characters managed by the MicroSmart technology.|
|Synchronous chips (memory chips)||Available libraries : T2G, Eurochip, SLE 4442, SLE 4407, AT24CXX. Custom protocols development : Available. Hardware acceleration : Available.|
|USB 2.0||Low speed, full speed. ISO/IEC 7816-12, mass storage, custom protocols.|
|Supported Protocols / Contactless|
|Out of standard chips support||Benefit from Micropross'experience in smart card programming.|
|Raw mode||Gives the possibility to exchange frames without any Protocolary encapsulation.|
- Product Code: MP300 C2
Tags: MP300 C2