MP300 TCL2 Smart Card Analyser
Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/B, MifareTM, FeliCaTM, ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18092 (NFC-IP1 and NFC-IP2) protocols Numerous physical and protocolary adjustable parameters Gives the possibility to spy the exchange with the device under test.
- Compatibility with smartcards, RFID tags, inlays, e-Passports, micro-modules, and NFC objects.
- Support of the ISO/IEC 14443, ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18092, MifareTM, FeliCaTM protocols.
- Supports NFC-IP1, NFC-IP2 specifications, in all modes (active, passive mode, in active and target variantes).
- Supports all test cases defined by the NFC Forum (analog and digital).
- Fully implements NFC peer to peer protocol.
- Open for implementation of custom protocols.
- Endless possibilities of protocolary customisation.
- All physical parameters can be adjusted (field strength, carrier frequency, modulation index, ...).
- Spy of the exchanges happening between the tester and the tested object.
- Accurate timing measurement features.
- Sequencer, for a perfect test scenario repetition and advanced protocol testing.
- Advanced physical measurement functionalities (chip impedance, resonance frequency measurement, field measurement).
- Compatible with Micropross'Universal Contactless Bench and ISO 18047 Test Bench.
- Can be synchronised with a MP300 TC3 or SC1, for analysis of dual interface smartcards, or NFC objects.
- Open platform : integrate the MP300 TCL2 inside your own test platform.
- Supplied with the MPManager software suite, enabling the complete control of the tester without any programming knowledge.
- Presence of numerous business oriented interpreters, including ICAO, EMV, NFC-IP1, NFC-Forum, for a better understanding of all spied exchanges.
- Tool is already compatible with Contactless Very High Baudrate (VHBR) testing, as proven in this document.
This tester will typically be used in the following contexts :
- Debug of a smartcard operating system
- Quality inspection tasks
- Compliance checking of a smartcard with defined standards
- Electrical qualification of a smartcard or a micro-module
- NFC testing sessions
|Available Tests / Electrical|
|Chip impedance||Measurement done at 13.56 MHz.|
|Magnetic field measurement||Measurement range : 0 to 8 A/m.|
|Resonance frequency measurement||Range : 11 to 24 MHz.|
|Available Tests / Logical|
|Automatic testing||Send type A command, wait, send type B command and receive answer (for type B cards). Send type B command, wait, sent type A command and receive answer (for type A cards). Switch on field, wait, send request command (A or B), receive answer. Send request, wait, send request, receive the answer. Antitearing. PICC reset characterization. Check minimum FDT (frame delay time).|
|Testing through API manipulation||Response time measurement (FDT, TR0, TR1). Sending of out of standard frames. Sending misformed blocks (wrong number of bits). Retro modulation ratio measurement. Distance simulation checking. Separated RX channel allowing communication using a RF amplifier.|
|Communication||USB 2.0, TCP/IP 10/100 Mbps, RS 232.|
|Size||Weight (Uniterary rack package) : 1.98 kg. Dimensions (Uniterary rack package) : Width= 150mm, Height= 78mm, Depth= 270mm.|
|Spy Feature||Resolution : 20ns. Events displayed : Field detection. External field detection. Carrier and subcarrier detection. Type A sequences. Phase changes. Bytes. Frames. User events. Trigger in. Trigger out. I/O direction. Baudrate changes (asymetrical data. rates are supported).|
|Triggers||The MP300 TCL2 offers many triggers, to synchronise or to be synchronised by external laboratory devices (oscilloscopes,...).|
|Programmable Parameters / Logical|
|Logical Parameters||Type A pause width : 0 to 4.4µs. Frame waiting time : Adjustable in ETU. Type B framing (SOF, EGT, EOF, bit duration) : Adjustable in clock cycles. TR2 timing : Adjustable with the sequencer. Communication speed : 106, 212, 424, 848 kbps.|
|Programmable Parameters / Physical|
|Physical Parameters||Field strength : Adjustable. Modulation index : From 0% to 100%. Field rise time : 0ms to 5ms. Carrier frequency : 12.56MHz to 14.56MHz. Modulation rise and fall times : 0µs to 10µs.|
|Embedded development||Recommended cross compiler : Windriver compiler (prefered version : 4.4b).|
|Remote development (the code is executed from the PC)||Elements available : MPSDK .NET library available on demand. Communication Dll supplied. Supported programming languages : C, C++, VB, Java, .NET. Any language that supports Dll.|
|FeliCa TM||Available data rates : 212 and 424 kbps. Encryption : Available through an external device.|
|Mifare TM||Types supported : Classic, Light, Ultra Light, Ultra Light C, Many more. Encryption : Assisted by hardware.|
|Raw mode||Gives the possibility to exchange frames without any protocolary encapsulation.|
|Supported Protocols / Contactless|
|FeliCa TM||Supported datarates : 212 and 424 kbps.|
|ISO 18000-3 Mode 1||Supported.|
|ISO/IEC 14443||Type A : Supported. Type B : Supported. Supported datarates : 106, 212, 424, 848 kbps. Asymetrical datarates supported.|
|ISO/IEC 15693||Emulated types of tags : One sub-carrier. Two sub-carriers.|
|Out of standard chips||Benefit from Micropross' experience in smartcard programming.|
|Supported Protocols / NFC|
|ISO/IEC 18092 (NFC-IP1, NFC-IP2)||Supported communication modes : Passive initiator. Passive target (optionnal). Active initiator. Active target. Supported data rates : 106, 212 and 424 kbps.|
|NFC||Supported communication modes : Tag mode (type 1 to 4). Reader/writer mode. Peer to peer mode. Supported data rates : 106, 212 and 424 kbps.|
|Supported Protocols / Optional|
|ISO/IEC 14443||Type A : Supported. Type B : Supported. Anticollision : Supported. T=CL protocol : Supported. Supported data rates : 106, 212, 424, 828 kbps. Asymetrical data rates supported.|
- Product Code: MP300 TCL2
Tags: MP300 TCL2