Smart Card Balance Reader
ACS supplies a wide range of balance readers or value checkers to suit various applications. Our experienced engineers produce in-house software and hardware, which they can deliver within a short lead time. These portable devices can be configured for different applications such as simple balance checking, currency conversion, transaction records viewing, and identity verification for banking environments, and class attendance checking and library records safekeeping for campus environments. Our balance readers can also easily be customized to satisfy customer requirements for functionality and look.
The ABR balance reader can be used to check outstanding balance in an electronic purse card such as Visa Cash, Mondex, Gemplus cash card, prepaid payphone card (Eurochip 4436), and ePark card. It can also be used to view transaction history and cardholder information.
- Key-chain, pocket-sized
- Stylish casing design
- Choice of 8 or 10 digit LCD
- Long lasting battery
- Optional front button (ABR08LS only)
- Automatic display upon card insertion
- Support multiple information display
- Optional function to record and display previous transactions
- Supports memory and/or microcontroller cards as required by customers [Gemplus cash card, Mondex, Payphone T2G, Eurochip 4436, Visa Cash, Proton, Mondex, etc. (other on request)].
|Card Handling Method||Sliding contacts|
|Color||To be defined|
|Customization||Logo printing, Number of display digits, Alphanumeric display, Casing color, Casing design, Language supported, Types of cards supported|
|Display||ABR08LS : 8-digit display (numeric), ABR10RS : 10-digit display (10 alphanumeric)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature : 0-50°C, Humidity : 40-80%|
|Power Supply||2 pieces of 3V lithium batteries connected in series replaceable|
|Size||ABR08LS : 72.3mm (L) x 42.3mm (W) x 12.5mm (H), ABR10RS : 72.0mm (L) x 31.0mm (W) x 12.0mm (H)|
ACR Smart Card Balance Reader
- Product Code: Balance Reader