Smart Card NFC Reader with LCD
ACR122L is a serial interface NFC contactless reader with LCD. It is developed based on the 13.56 MHz RFID technology and the ISO/IEC 18092 NFC standard, and supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, Mifare, and all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122L is a plug-and-play device that does not require any driver installation. It comes with 4 LEDs, a buzzer and an LCD, which both provide users with a clear indication of the reader's status. The 2-line graphic LCD has multiple language support, including language support for Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages. It allows interactive operation, such as scrolling up and down, left and right, etc. Moreover, it is equipped with three built-in SAM slots for enhanced security in contactless operations.
The reader can read and write more quickly and efficiently by using up to 424 Kbps of tag access. It also has a proximity operating distance of up to 50 mm, depending on the type of tag in use. Further, its built-in anti-collision feature and direct card type polling commands ensure a smooth operation, allowing the device to access only one card, even in cases where multiple cards are present and detectable.
Typical applications of ACR122L include e-payment, loyalty programs and access control.
- Serial RS232 Interface
- 7V DC for power supply
- CCID-like frame format (Binary format)
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards, Mifare, FeliCa and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- Selective card polling capability (especially useful when multiple cards are presented)
- 2-line graphic LCD with interactive interoperability (scroll up and down, left and right, etc.) and multi-language support (Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages)
- 3 ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- Four User-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer
- e-Banking and e-Payment
- Network Security
- Access Control
- Loyalty Program
|Card Type||ISO 14443-4 Type A and B, Mifare, FeliCa, 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS|
|Consumption||200 mA (maximum); 50 mA (standby); 100 mA (normal)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature : 0 - 50 °C|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
|Power Supply||7V DC|
|Size||Main Body: 136.66 mm (L) x 88.66 mm (W) x 19.00 mm (H); With Stand: 158.33 mm (L) x 95.00 mm (W) x 95.00 mm (H), Weight: Main Body: 200 g; With Stand: 600 g|
|System Support||Win 98, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win Server 2003, Win Server 2008, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64, Win Server 2003 x64, Win Server 2008 x64, Win Server 2008, R2 x64, Linux|
ACR-122L VisualVantage Serial NFC Reader with LCD
- Product Code: ACR-122L VisualVantage Serial NFC Reader with LCD